I know it has been two weeks since my last blog posting.
I have been sick, so I haven’t done anything.
Also, I just returned from Fresno. I was visiting my dad for a while. Nothing has happened that I feel I should share.
I am working on posting something in the next few days about a purchase I made last night, so keep an eye out for that. So far, I am really excited about the purchase, even though I was unsure about buying it in the first place… but more about that later.
Other than that, I have been working on a few crochet projects.
- I am making a dozen bows for my bestie’s wedding party.
- I am making “Fibi the Fox” for myself, because she is super adorable!
- I am going to be making a glasses case for my dad’s friend – she is letting them stay with her until they head down to San Francisco.
- I am still working on the Harley Quinn patch blanket.
- I am working on a cute square-ish fox hat.
- I am making some sea shell coasters.
- I am making a gift for someone – not including details…
Before I ended up being sick, I did work on a cute little thing that I will frame and possibly sell on my Etsy site. So keep an eye out for this unique creation!
So until next time – ~stay fantastic~