Today has been a glorious day for me! I was lucky enough to receive Influenster’s Voxbox! The “I Do Voxbox” to be exact! With my bestie’s wedding coming around, it’s nice to have a few of these on hand!
The “I Do Voxbox” included:
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous in Classic Ivory worth $11.30
- I just have to say, I never wear foundation, but after using this – I love, love, love it! It doesn’t even feel like I’m wearing anything! 5 STARS!
- Covergirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Red Siren worth $9.80
- The color is very pretty. It seems to almost have an orange-ish tint to it, but I love how it looks on my lips!!! 5 STARS!
- Neutrogena Hand Cream Fragrance Free worth $4.99
- I will absolutely purchase this when mine runs out! It’s very smooth and silky! LOVE! 5 STARS!
- Urgent RX Ache & Pain Relief To-Go worth $0.59
- The taste is horrible! I would rather use pills to relieve pain than use this powder stuff! The only thing going for it is it’s effectiveness. 3 STARS.
- Skinnygirl Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Proten Bar worth $1.25
- YUMMM! That is all I need to say about this bad girl! 5 STARS!
- Indeed Laboratories Nanoblur worth $13.99
- Definitely different. I think I need to use it a few more times to know if I like it or not. So for now… __ STARS.
- Sahale Snacks Classic Fruit & Nut worth $1.64
- Really good! I like the different flavors. A lot of variety of fruit & nuts. 5 STARS!
The total value of this box was …. $43.56! I paid $0.00! YES! I paid NOTHING for this box! With Influenster, all you need to do is review products, and you have the chance of receiving a Voxbox! If you would like to join (FOR FREE), I have a link down below!!! Just clicky-clicky!
PLEASE NOTE: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.